We meet high standards in terms of the quality of our processes and services.
Our constant goal is to meet our customers’ expectations by providing high quality services in compliance with the legal requirements. The integrated management system (IMS), which has been implemented and is used throughout the organisation, is the basis for achieving that goal.
- ECM certificates and certificates of conformity (maintenance provision function)
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
Certification of our workshops
- Welding certification DIN 15085-2 (previously 6700-2)
- Authorised NDT test workshop
- Certification for thermal spraying
- Certification for adhesive bonding in accordance with DIN 6701-2
- VPI technical inspection certificate
- Specialist waste disposal operator for the intermediation and brokerage of waste materials according to Ordinance Waste Management Operations
- Other certifications from foreign railway companies and institutions (e.g. ÖBB, ATBL-NL 643.2, Sweden – wheelsets, RISAS certificate (wheelsets & bogies), DAKO (brake component manufacturer))
- Certification for maintenance delivery in accordance with EU Regulation 445/2011