Smart depot processes for best results
To maintain the operation of your vehicle fleet, the inspection of safety-relevant components such as brakes is particularly important. As a manufacturer and expert maintenance provider for brake testing equipment, you can benefit from the experience of our expert in the reconditioning of brake components. In addition, we also perform testing for all pneumatic brake parts on rail vehicles in line with the conditions established by the UIC. We are able to continuously improve brake test units with our technical expertise, coupled with many years of experience. We also incorporate current market and customer needs into the development process. Furthermore, our smart software solutions make a valuable contribution to the digitalisation and automation of depot processes.
Includes rebuilding and repair work as well as regular inspections and calibration of PDR brake testing equipment:
- PDR 1 for freight and passenger trains, also with remote control capability
- PDR 3/4/5 with or without auxiliary device
- PDR 6 as per customer configuration
- PDR 7 with automatic inspection sequence for executing and documenting
- brake tests on rolling stock as per brake testing requirements